Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Assignment 2: My Company

Welcome to Obvious Industries. We make puzzles. We love puzzles. This company isn't just about the thrill of solving the puzzle, it's about exploring. Satisfying human curiosity, and looking into the world of logic as something of a game. We don't just want serious thinkers to enjoy our products, we want people who love the experience of a puzzle just as much as coming to the solution. If you like puzzles, and you like puzzling, and you like puzzling about puzzling, then Obvious Industries is for you!

When I was a kid, one of the first puzzles I tackled was in chess, competing with my dad. He tended to win, but that's not the point. The point is I was exploring the world of puzzles, and I found it fascinating. Thinking ahead, thinking about consequence, about action and reaction, about physics, I started navigating that world and never grew tired of it. Even today I get stumped by puzzles, but I'm still grinning away while I do them. That's what Obvious Industries is about, loving the experience, and loving the satisfaction of solving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment